cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel your CCT $1 trial instantly online!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cancel your CCT $1 trial instantly online!

@AnonymousThank you James, and BBS! I don't know why anyone would pay $30 a month if you can just keep paying a dollar a week. I can't believe they let you keep doing the trial over and over. 

For sure.  $1-$2 per month and you get more than you'd get with a $30/mo membership.  Definitely take full advantage of this while you can and while it lasts, because a deal like this certainly won't be around forever.

Message 11 of 15
vV35Hszm
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is a good time to mention the Visa gift card trick, were you simply obtain a gift card loaded with $25 or less on it and use that for CCT $1 trials.  With that card tied to your account, in the event that they ever do try to charge you for a full monthly membership, the transaction will decline... but you've got plenty on that card for a ton of $1 trials.

BETTER STILL... use a free virtual card number from privacy.com?

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I suppose you could, but how would that be "better" than just a typical GC?

Message 13 of 15
vV35Hszm
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I suppose you could, but how would that be "better" than just a typical GC?

I guess because you can set the specific limit?

Message 14 of 15
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This is a good time to mention the Visa gift card trick, were you simply obtain a gift card loaded with $25 or less on it and use that for CCT $1 trials.  With that card tied to your account, in the event that they ever do try to charge you for a full monthly membership, the transaction will decline... but you've got plenty on that card for a ton of $1 trials.

I have a virtual card number tied to my QS. that I can turn on and off just for my CCT trials.    I turn it on sign up for the trial, then immeadiately turn it off and the charge won't go through if I don't get it canceled.  This virtual number is issued by Cap One with their Eno tool. 

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.