Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling the New CCT

tag
Caardvark
Frequent Contributor

Cancelling the New CCT

I've read through the different threads regarding the transition of CCT ot Experian but am not totally clear on how to cancel. 

I signed up yesterday via the CreditCheckTotal site for the trial and now want to cancel. I could not find an option to cancel, however, I did find an option to switch to the "Basic" plan which is free. So... my questions:

1. Is the proper way to cancel what I mentioned above (switching to Basic)? Or, is there another/preferred method?
  2. For future trials, does it matter if I enter through the CreditCheckTotal or directly through the Experian site (Creditworks)? Are there Pros/Cons of each?

Thanks

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
calyx
Super Contributor

Re: Cancelling the New CCT

@Caardvark wrote:

I've read through the different threads regarding the transition of CCT ot Experian but am not totally clear on how to cancel. 

I signed up yesterday via the CreditCheckTotal site for the trial and now want to cancel. I could not find an option to cancel, however, I did find an option to switch to the "Basic" plan which is free. So... my questions:

1. Is the proper way to cancel what I mentioned above (switching to Basic)? Or, is there another/preferred method?
  2. For future trials, does it matter if I enter through the CreditCheckTotal or directly through the Experian site (Creditworks)? Are there Pros/Cons of each?

Thanks

1.  Yes
2.  I use the Experian site, I think they're the same.

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.