Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign into my MyEquifax Account

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot sign into my MyEquifax Account

I've been given the run-around for going on two years now that their "systems are updating" or that I just need to "clear my cache and cookies" or the famous "just wait 72 hours". I have an account, i'm able to reset my password but when I try and login I get this. 

Screenshot 2019-12-25 at 11.52.07 PM.png

I've called that number and 1866-640-2273 with no luck what so ever. I really need to be able to get into my account for I can initiate a dispute and just have access to my account in general. 

How do I speak to a real human that doesn't read a script?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Trudy
Valued Contributor

Re: Cannot sign into my MyEquifax Account

I don't have the answer as I don't have an EQ acct.  Just wanted you to know in case you didn't, EQ doesn't provide a FICO score.  Other than possibly being able to review daily, you'd get the same information from Credit Karma weekly for free.  Only difference is that EQ uses a proprietary score and CK uses Vantage 3.

FICO - 8: 05/05/23
Message 2 of 6
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

try this #   .. see if it yields ant results?

Calling Equifax customer service faster by GetHuman
Customer service 866-640-2273 Press #1 for english after recording then 1 2 or 4 (listen carefully to the menu)

if what you pick does'nt yield results, hang up call again (HUCA) and try another option.

Hope it helps you.

Message 3 of 6
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Had this issue for a few months until the end of Oct. You would have to call them and see if your account needs to be verified. If not or if there is an "issue" with your account then they would need to have someone fix it for you. For me, it took months before finding out after speaking to a supervisor that the ticket wasnt submitted correctly so after having him resubmit it for me, it took about 2 to 3 weeks before it was fixed (shouldve took about 72 hours to a week when I first called back in May of this year).

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@silver_idle wrote:

Had this issue for a few months until the end of Oct. You would have to call them and see if your account needs to be verified. If not or if there is an "issue" with your account then they would need to have someone fix it for you. For me, it took months before finding out after speaking to a supervisor that the ticket wasnt submitted correctly so after having him resubmit it for me, it took about 2 to 3 weeks before it was fixed (shouldve took about 72 hours to a week when I first called back in May of this year).

I have now received confirmation numbers for my requests, but i'm still not getting anywhere. 

Can anyone please advise on what to do? [Mod cut - The Terms of Service here apply to public messages as well as PMs. - KiB]

Please?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is actually a feature to save you from the faulty data equifax.com presents. Do not use this website as of 1/8/20. It does not match data on the internal Equifax system, nor does it match data pulled by myfico, TransUnion.com, nor Experian.com.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.