Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 reported new CC but not on CR

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 reported new CC but not on CR

So i applied and was approved for a QuicksilverOne 1/15/20. I had my first statement generate on 2/9/20 and my first actual due date is March 6th, 2nd statement date is March 9th. I called Cap1 to ask them if they report first statement date or second and they said they already reported to all 3. This would be my first card reporting on my CR besides an AU account and I'm wondering when it will get updated since they already reported or does it actually take for them to report again on the 2nd statement cycle to show up? I thought since they already reported I would see it any day but I guess that isn't  the case. I know no one knows for sure, but any input of when others new Cap1 card reported and showed up would be helpful. I searched topics but wasn't sure. Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 reported new CC but not on CR

This should be posted in the 'Credit Cards' thread to target the help you want. Hopefully, a mod will help with that. Good luck!

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

This should be posted in the 'Credit Cards' thread to target the help you want. Hopefully, a mod will help with that. Good luck!

Dang I wasn't sure where to post it, thanks for helping again. Hopefully someone will change it soon.

Message 3 of 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Estimate 2 statements or 60 days.
Message 4 of 22
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AllZero wrote:
Congratulations on your approval!

Thank you! I was surprised and thank you for the answer too!

Message 6 of 22
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations on your approvalSmiley Happy

Message 7 of 22
Traveler101
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 8 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Under normal circomstance, Cap1 has been known to run a little late reporting wise.  The important date is always the payment due date. Judge accordingly

Congrats on your new card

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone! Patience is a virtue, that's for sure 🙄 & of course not my strong suit!

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.