Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Not Reporting to CB

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One Not Reporting to CB

I have had a capital one quicksilver card for some time now. Perhaps around 5 months. Since August of this year (2017), Capital One has not reported to the CB. My last update on CK was from August, and on Credit Wise, it says the same. Does anyone have any clues as to why this is?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Not Reporting to CB

There's been several threads about. Not sure if anyone has found out anything as of yet
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Same boat, different capital one card (secured platinum). Reports say last reporting date was Sept. 5, three statements ago.

Another user pointed out to me that Capital One stopped reporting for clients who live in affected disaster areas, but will resume reporting sometime in November, so if that applies to you, it might be why.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yea. I chatted with someone and they blamed the CB. I didn't realise that there were threads about this, otherwise I wouldn't have made one. Sorry about that. Just concerned.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.