Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capitol one

tag
alima27
Established Member

Capitol one

I was just curious about how many people have had success with PFD's with capitol one. 
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capitol one

I sent a goodwill letter Monday asking them to remove a four year old charge-off I had paid in full. I'll let you know what comes of it...
Message 2 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Don't be too optimistic about getting a PFD from CAP1.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a Cap1 CC w/ 200 CL that was opened up in 2003 and they charged it off in 2005. When they got through w/interest...it was $918. They offered me a settlement in Feb for $466...I took it and pd it. It was still showing the remaining bal on my CR. I kept disputing it and EQ deleted it...EX & TU still showing pd in settlement w/no bal. When I pull my EX CR its showing as satisfactory account...but when I pulled my Ex Fico today its showing as red flag w/150 days past due. I am thinking about disputing it again w/ TU&EX and seeing if they will delete. If not... I will try the "goodwill". I have had several accounts that was deleted w/1 or 2 but not the other.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.