Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Car accident

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Car accident

I found that CEO of Citi group is Michael Corbat... where do I go from here?

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Well, I have multiple credit cards that generate it for me. When I see the same data in multiple places, I am inclined to believe it. Credit karma is one of many I use: I don't JUST look at that. Notably, my capital one score shows 741 AND my "deragatory payment".

Neither CK or Capital One provide a FICO score; they both provide a VantageScore 3.0 score using TransUnion data.  The reason you are seeing the exact same score is because they are using the same exact scoring model using data from the same bureau.  Rest assured that neither of these is a FICO score though, so you'll want to get your hands on your genuine FICO 08's which you can do through Credit Check Total for $1 if you're interested.

As for your GW letter campaign, please read the thread that posted the link to on the last page, I believe in Post 7.

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok, i read your post. very clever! you obviously have been doing this a while!

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

ok, i read your post. very clever! you obviously have been doing this a while!

I sent my first GW letter about a year ago, so it really hasn't been that long.  I have however put in a good deal of work within that year.  It's a very good feeling to see the negatives dropping off of your reports when you start hammering out letters.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know you said you're not against emails. That's good because that is my PRIMARY way to be proactive! Smiley Very Happy Well, thanks for your tips! It's a bit harder scouring for emails, but that come with the territory.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

There are benefits and drawbacks to all forms of communication.  While emails may be less "personal" than snail mail, they are certainly faster and you have a written record with time stamps of all communication.  It may be more difficult to come across as many email addresses as you can snail mail addresses for any creditor, but the combination of the two would make for quite a bunch of Saturation points!

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.