Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chances they will report late??

tag
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Chances they will report late??

My gf has an Abercrombie and Fitch store card. Her payment was due 11/07 but she did not make it, the next due date was12/07 which would have been ok as it would not of put her past 30 days therefore incurring a late on her CR. I helped her pay her bills online on 12/04 for all of her credit cards making sure to do the abercrombie one and Mark it off of her list. She informed me this morning that she hadn't seen the withdrawal go through her bank yet so I logged onto her A&F account to check and it didn't show any scheduled payments!!! I promptly just made payment for her and made sure it was scheduled and it was. This put it 33 days past due. What are the chances that they will mark it as a late on her credit reports? We emailed them in regards to it not scheduling her payment and made sure to inquire about whether or not it will report as a late. Hoping for good news.
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: Chances they will report late??

Call and ask for a good will removal if it's a first time late. Chances are it will report otherwise. 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 3
cartwrna
Valued Contributor

Re: Chances they will report late??

I will call first thing when they are open this morning. Thank you!
Don’t take your credit for granted, use it with care! These days, catch me in the bankruptcy forum!?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.