cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changes to Ultimate rewards dashboard? Point values no longer shown?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Changes to Ultimate rewards dashboard? Point values no longer shown?

So I have noticed that Chases's UR dsahbaord used to show you what your points were worth when redeemed for certain categories, travel, gift cards,etc.

But noticed lately it no longer shows any, but the categories are still there. 

Anyone know what happened?

Here's the examples i pulled from Google image search:

How I remembered it:

chasereserve.jpg

A screeenshot from my UR dashboard:

Rewards Home.png

I've called customer service several times, and of course its hard to explain to them and they don't understand what I am talking about. And I get no where. 

Is there anyone else out there experiencing this? 

Thank you.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Changes to Ultimate rewards dashboard? Point values no longer shown?

When my Chase "Landing Page" was converted to the new Chase Business Format mid-August 2017 the UR Rewards pages changed to look like your examples (may have changed before that but I did not notice). Seems like Discover and for me it is harder to follow what has happened.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess I am the only one to notice this problem?

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problem? I don't see a problem. To determine the cash or gift card amount, just move the decimal of your points left two places. If you have 168,579 points then its cash and gift card value is $1,685.79. For travel, you can just multiply by the multiplier. For example, the CSR's multiplier is 1.5 and the CSP is 1.2. Or you can just scroll down a bit more and the page tells you what your travel value is.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's gone for me as well with my FU. They probably did it just to save a tiny little bit of processing time on the server side of things.

Either that or they don't want to advertise that redeeming on Amazon is only with 80% of the cash redemption value.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.