Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge-Offs

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Charge-Offs

Very good secured card.  If you need it, I'd take it since you already got a hard INQ from BoA. 

I wouldn't apply for other cards though unless you know your scores and are working on any other baddies you have.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 11 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Then i will get once i have the hit,

It was them items listed ,  i did did recieve 2 Amex Delta  and HHoners both with 2k CL

Thank you for the help

Message 12 of 23
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

If you got those, you don't need the secured card.  Congrats!

You can still call BoA for a reconn for the card you applied for.
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 13 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I do agree with that i do not really need them
But i do need good TL, as stated on the board by the FICO gods
lol, i did learn so much from this forums.

I thank you again

P.S.
Yes I am going to call them in the morning then send if denied

Message Edited by ohboy on 07-04-2007 11:16 PM
Message 14 of 23
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Glad you are doing your homework!

You don't want a secured card on your CBRs if you can get unsecured, which apparently you aren't having trouble with.  All I really suggest immediately is having BoA reconn that denial, and maybe you can also see if you can get a CL increase on those other cards.    
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I will do the recon in the morning and hope for the best.

I did do the CLI on both I recieved 1k originaly from both then just ask for 1k increase I didnt want to get rejected so i was really conservitive.  

I use one for the myfico scores, and the other for TC.

which happens to be less then 10% utl.

My reward will be a good TL i really dont care about the reward pionts on these cards

I do have a BestBuy MasterCard which I do use and love to get paid to use it. Pay all my bills and living expenses. I pay as soon as posted that way no finance charge, recieve about 25$ from them every 2 months.

Message 16 of 23
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

ohboy wrote:
I will do the recon in the morning and hope for the best.

I did do the CLI on both I recieved 1k originaly from both then just ask for 1k increase I didnt want to get rejected so i was really conservitive.  

I use one for the myfico scores, and the other for TC.

which happens to be less then 10% utl.

My reward will be a good TL i really dont care about the reward pionts on these cards

I do have a BestBuy MasterCard which I do use and love to get paid to use it. Pay all my bills and living expenses. I pay as soon as posted that way no finance charge, recieve about 25$ from them every 2 months.

Hey you were a newbie an hour ago... what happened???  Smiley Tongue  Paying to avoid finance charges is good but there is a particular way to pay that helps your score best.  I've got to do a post for Noah_Bodie for clarification so look out for it, you might find it interesting.
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Will look out  for that post

I Became tired working to pay the intrest,  late payment, and over the limit fees.
that was costing me over $500 per month.what a waste of money.So now I want to get paid to use them cards.

Capital one hates me now i have a Visa with a CL of 5k with them only use it to by 1 cup of coffee  per month $ 2.75 from Starbucks. LOL.(Im one of the few that is happy that they do not report the CL for I went over it almost $800 at one piont).

thank you again

Message Edited by ohboy on 07-05-2007 12:14 AM
Message 18 of 23
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Did recon work?
Message 19 of 23
future
Frequent Contributor

How long ago and what type of scores did you have when you got the amexs, also did you have any baddies on report. im considering applying for one....... ty 
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.