Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase FICO score consent

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase FICO score consent

Am i reading this correctly. After giving consent to receive my fico score on chase's app or website they can run my credit via hard pull any time they please? ?

You are providing written instructions under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and other applicable laws, including similar state laws, for Transunion or any other consumer reporting agency to release your credit report information to Chase upon Chase's request at any time as long as you are enrolled in the Credit Journey service. For purposes of this authorization, "Chase" means the JPMorgan Chase & Co. family of companies, including Chase Bank USA, N.A., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. and their affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and service providers

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase FICO score consent

No, you're giving them permission to obtain the information through soft inquiries (won't affect your score, won't appear on your credit report). They have to do that in order to provide you with that service.

If they were going to do a hard pull, I believe that you'd be 'giving them permission to obtain a credit report', or something along those lines.

Message 2 of 3
Shadowfactor
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase FICO score consent

+1

Also unless you have a chase slate. The score is not a FICO score. Chase credit journey is VantageScore 3

Total Revolving Limits $254,800

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.