Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase IHG Disappeared From my TU Report

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase IHG Disappeared From my TU Report

When reviewing an updated report on CK, I noticed alert that showed my Chase IHG account information was completely removed from TU, but is currently activate on the chase site.

I went to a recent TU update from yesterday and sure enough my info was missing, only a date entry was showing for the card.

Anyone?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase IHG Disappeared From my TU Report

TU reporting is all over the map lately with disappearing inquiries and the like.  I wouldn't worry about it.

Message 2 of 7
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

TU reporting is all over the map lately with disappearing inquiries and the like.  I wouldn't worry about it.

+1

Yeah, no big deal.

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys! 

Crazy stuff...

Message 4 of 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Apparently, TU has all kind of issues right now. Oddly enough, I have yet to see anything weird on my reporting from them.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 5 of 7
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

Additionally, assuming the deletion with TU was intentional on the part of the creditor, credit reporting is purely voluntary.

Deletion avoids any further issues of any compliance with the FCRA, such as prompt updates when reported information changes.

Any decision to delete their reporting with a givne CRA is not relevant to the account itself.

Since it is apparently a revolving account, the primary statutory obligation is that of the FCBA, which mandates monthly billing provided there is a balance on the account.

If unsure as to whether they actually reported deletion to the CRA, I would call the creditor.

Message 6 of 7
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@RobertEG wrote:

Additionally, assuming the deletion with TU was intentional on the part of the creditor, credit reporting is purely voluntary.

Deletion avoids any further issues of any compliance with the FCRA, such as prompt updates when reported information changes.

Any decision to delete their reporting with a givne CRA is not relevant to the account itself.

Since it is apparently a revolving account, the primary statutory obligation is that of the FCBA, which mandates monthly billing provided there is a balance on the account.

If unsure as to whether they actually reported deletion to the CRA, I would call the creditor.

This is Chase we're talking about Smiley Happy.  Almost assuredly the contract they have with TU includes their reporting customer data.  Also if there's any information at all about the tradeline which sounds like there is, it wasn't airstruck just something got busted.

OP it'll almost assuredly be fixed the next reporting cycle.  Don't sweat it, something got munged on the update which does occasionally happen; if it stays broken for another two months or whatever I'd call Chase but it won't be a quick resolution so I wouldn't potentially waste my time now.

        
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.