Did you mean: 

Chase Internal Scores (CARS)

tag
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Internal Scores (CARS)

@ecocredit wrote:

@Boragard wrote:

When I got my freedom this January my internal score was about 650 or less with Chase.  I reconned the heck out of it until I was approved.

Is there a way to see these scores? I have a Freedom but I never saw this score...

it was listed on the letter that came with the card to explain why I did not get best terms  and not only the application score but also the reasons were mentioned that lead to this result.

Message 11 of 14
ecocredit
New Contributor

ok, thanks for explaining.

Message 12 of 14
newstart13
Regular Contributor

I recently applied and was denied.  Received two weeks to review message.  My score on the letter from chase was 621.  Which is different than my fico and Susa monitoring, they are 687 and 697. So I was very disappointed. They have sent me five offers to apply recently!  Please explain what is different with chase to lower score so much?

I have no late CC payments and oldest CC account is 18 months. Zero balance

Message 13 of 14
BluePoodle
Valued Contributor

I was approved for the Chase Disney Card. I requested a CLI the day after I applied because I was approved for $2k and I was hoping for larger starting CL.  So the CSR submited another ap for the CLI with the same HP's from the day before.

I was denied the CLI and my denial letter states they pulled from TU (although I know they also pulled from EX according to my EX account notification).  My TU score was 704 around the time I applied but the Chase Internal Card Acquisition Risk Score was 674.  

Just thought I would share this for others who might be interested.

CapOne $7500 | Discover $8500 | Amex ED $25K | Barclay SM $5700 | Chase Disney $500 | Chase Slate $5K | Target $3K | Hilton Amex $2K
Gardening Since 4/3/2017
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.