Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase New! Free Credit Score

tag
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Chase New! Free Credit Score

I just got an email from Chase introducing Chase Credit Journey powered by TransUnnion and asking me to enroll. Of course, I will. Smiley Very Happy

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 1 of 29
28 REPLIES 28
blondy250
Established Contributor

Re: Chase New! Free Credit Score

@CreditInspired wrote:

I just got an email from Chase introducing Chase Credit Journey powered by TransUnnion and asking me to enroll. Of course, I will. Smiley Very Happy

It has been around for months, and has been posted about by several (including me a few days ago). Seems Chase is doing another push for people to sign up. Nothing wrong with another free  Fako score.

Fico 8 12/9/17
Equifax 850, TransUnion 842 10/30/17 , Experian 842 12/11/17 . AAOA 12 years Oldest 20
No inquires since 2014
All credit reports frozen
Fico 8 Equifax Bankcard 866 12/27/16
Message 2 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was disappointed when I got to the end and it was Vantage 3.0.  Same score Creditkarma gives you.

Message 3 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah it's been around for a while. The funny thing is that it tells you how many accounts you've opened in the last 24 months.

Message 4 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Yeah it's been around for a while. The funny thing is that it tells you how many accounts you've opened in the last 24 months.

LOL.. true and it does inclue all trade lines not just credit cards Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was already signed up for it and they still sent that email lol
Message 6 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is there a way to sign up for this without getting an email invitation?

Chris
Message 7 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there a way to sign up for this without getting an email invitation?

Chris

Yes.. follow the link https://www.chase.creditviewdashboard.com/CreditView/enroll1.page?CELL=68GQ&enterprise=ChaseBankNA

You don't even need a Chase card, I think.

Message 8 of 29
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks everybody. I'm disappointed it's not FICO scores, so I won't be signing up,

Yes, you can sign up at this link. I had to call Chase to get it because I was scared to click on a link in an email:

https://creditcards.chase.com/free-credit-score?CELL=68GQ

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 9 of 29
android01
Valued Contributor

New free Chase "Credit Journey" service/score

Just got an email wanting me to sign up for the new Chase "Credit Journey" service, which provides a free Transunion Vantage 3.0 score.  This offer was attached to my FU card, but not others.  Also, it looks like if you are a Chase Slate holder, you will see your Experian FICO score in the Credit Journey dashboard along with your TU Vantage 3.0 score.

That's going to confuse a whole helluva lot of people, I would think.  Seems silly not to give everyone a free FICO.  I have heard anecdotally that Chase is one of the few who may use a Vantage score in their credit making decisions. Smiley Indifferent

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 10 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.