Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase journey credit report

tag
razzy116
Established Contributor

Chase journey credit report

Does the chase journey credit report have offers for credit cards that i"m approved? Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase journey credit report

I'm not too sure, but I just wanted to say, and I know it may be none of my business and I mean this in the kindest way possible, but it seems like you have had a lot of approvals/apps in the past month or so, and it may he time to let those new accounts age a bit. I know you said you still have another CO (possibly?) to work on. Maybe finish that up while letting all those inquiries and new accounts grow a bit?

Good luck in your credit endeavors and I hope someone will be able to answer your question, as I have never been able to sign up for Credit Journey. Hopefully as your credit profile continues to improve, you see some more approvals!

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Journey does provide offers.

Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

@razzy116 wrote:

Does the chase journey credit report have offers for credit cards that i"m approved? Thank you and be safe.

Perhaps let your inquires drop off and allow your abundance of new accounts age at best. You'll likely see a lot more doors open as well as have higher chances at seeing more pre-approvals come your way. It'll help to get the collections taken care of if any remain. If they are still on your report after being paid off I'd take the time to write some Goodwill letters and get those TL's removed then I'd imagine your credit profile will start to shine up. You've had some good approvals, but the more you credit seek the more the denials will start coming in from lenders who may have otherwise approved you. Good luck to you and I know this doesn't answer your question. As one poster said above, pump the brakes. This isn't a sprint, it's a marathon. We are all here to support eachother and that is what this response is. Support. 

Message 4 of 7
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Credit Journey does provide offers,.. but if you accept them, its very likely you will be bit by Chase 5/24, and still get two HP for the app...and no approval!  Ever think of actually taking a break and joining us in the Garden?

Message 5 of 7
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Anything can happen but based on the the profile information that you've shared you probably shouldn't realistically expect to see offers anytime soon.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

As others have mentioned, you won't see any offers from Chase anytime soon - for several reasons.

This isn't meant to be judgemental at all - but  if you have goals for cards from major lenders, like Chase, you really should spend some time reading the forums instead of applying for all these limited use cards that you're accumulating and that are actually hurting you in the long run. Again, this isn't to be judgemental at all, but some of the questions you ask lead me to think that you could really gain a lot of knowledge if you took some time to use the resources here. You seem to have a passion for credit, but it just needs to be harnessed to be productive. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.