Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheap Credit Report?

tag
Failingupwards
New Contributor

Cheap Credit Report?

I've already pulled the free annual reports. How can I get an updated copy to see what things look like after my first round of clean up?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cheap Credit Report?

Credit Karma is free and it gives you your TU and EQ reports as often as once a week.

Creditscore.com is free and gives you your EX report and FICO 8 score once per month.

Credit Check Total has a $1 trial that will give you a 3B report and three FICO 8 scores.  The trial can be repeated.  Some folks do it once per month.

There are other free tools out there.  WalletHub gives you a fresh TU report daily.  Credit.com gives you a reliable high level summary of your EX report, though it does not enable you to see the details the way a true report would do.  Etc.

Message 2 of 4
mitchblue
Valued Contributor

I wouldn't use Wallethub if a gun was at my head, no offense to anyone using it. They ask way too personal questions..

FICO® 8 Scores 821 FICO® 9 Equifax 826 (Updated 02-7-23)
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@mitchblue wrote:

I wouldn't use Wallethub if a gun was at my head, no offense to anyone using it. They ask way too personal questions..

What did they ask?  I don't remember them asking me questions like that.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.