cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cheapest place to buy FICO TU 4 and EQ 5?

tallyho

Cheapest place to buy FICO TU 4 and EQ 5?

I already have my Experian FICO 2.

I would like to find my Transunion FICO 4 and Equifax FICO 2 5. However, all I've been able to find are expensive credit monitoring products and vague references to see my score but without specifying the type of score, e.g. 8.

Any a la carte purchases where I can see TU 4 and EQ2 5?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AllZero
Super Contributor

Re: Cheapest place to buy FICO TU 4 and EQ 5?

Free mortgage scores

TU4 WyHy quarterly score. Not sure on membership requirement. Maybe hard pull TU?

EQ5 Get a savings account with DCU. Soft pull EQ to be a member. Free monthly score.

You can also obtain your 3 bureau mortgage scores at FICO Advanced . Cancel plan after you obtain your scores and reports to avoid re-occurring monthly charge.

Message 2 of 5
Howaboutthat
Regular Contributor

Use Credit Check Total. 

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Howaboutthat wrote:

Use Credit Check Total. 

CCT doesn't have either of those scores. 

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just join DCU. You only need to know two of your scores to know that your middle score is at least as high as the lowest of the two. 

So for example my EX2 per Experian is 778 and my EQ5 per DCU is 765. That means at worst, my middle score is 765. 

When you get closer to purchase, it would be worth paying the $25 for ExtraCredit to get a picture of all three scores. https://www.credit.com/extracredit/adv

Also FICO Advanced is worth looking at because you'll get all of the scores plus updates. If you want to monitor monthly, FICO Premier is worth paying for. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.