Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi FICO score update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi FICO score update

Hi, 

Anyone who uses the Citi app to check your FICO score, did you receive your update this month? It has consistently updated every month around the 22nd-25th/last week of the month, but I haven't gotten any updates this month. 

Would be great if someone else who monitors with the app can let me know if they received the update.

Thanks!

30 REPLIES 30
Jnbmom
Credit Mentor

Re: Citi FICO score update

Mine hasn't updated since 4/23/19.

EXP 780 EQ 791TU 795
Message 2 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

exact same!

Message 3 of 31
LakeLife
Established Contributor

Same here.  That's my favorite score since it runs higher due to being FICO 8 Bankcard and scaled to 900.  Haha.  Hopefully they update it soon.

Message 4 of 31
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

I didn't realize it was FICO 8 Bankcard instead of just FICO 8. That's kind of a bummer, IMO. I would rather compare apples with apples.

But to answer the question, somewhere Citi has text that says that after they receive the FICO score, they take about 10 days to verify it before showing it to you.

What verification could Citi do to a FICO score? Who knows? Probably just an excuse for some inefficiency in how they data is received or deployed, rather than a real reason. But I'd expect the new score to show up in the next few days.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 5 of 31
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Mine hasn't updated since April.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 6 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oh that's so unfortunate. It's actually my lowest score; I never knew why, but now I know. Any idea what the Bankcard number weighs higher compared to the normal FICO so I can get a sense of what areas I'm weaker in? haha

Message 7 of 31
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi, 

Anyone who uses the Citi app to check your FICO score, did you receive your update this month? It has consistently updated every month around the 22nd-25th/last week of the month, but I haven't gotten any updates this month. 

Would be great if someone else who monitors with the app can let me know if they received the update.

Thanks!

Nope, not since 4/23. I guess Citi is too busy sending out tons of emails to customers telling them they can try and pre-qualify again (something about a glitch in their system) with the caveat that "it doesn't mean you'll be qualified nonsense." Smiley Mad

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 8 of 31
BallBounces
Valued Contributor

As others have implied, they display the score about 10 days after they "receive" it.  Mine too currently shows 04/23/19.  I expect it to show 05/23/19 in 2 to 3 days.   The reason they give for this delay is to "verify the information is correct".  That's dubious.

050719:     
021924:     

FICO 08 scores listed and are stagnated until multiple derogatory items expire over the next two years.
Message 9 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine also was last updated 4/23. Usually it’s not until after the first of the month that it updates for me
Message 10 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.