Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi FICO score update

tag
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

Re: Citi FICO score update

June 2nd, still no may update from Citi.

I really wish they didn't spend 10 days "validating the data" (whatever the heck that means...). Between the 23rd of a month, and 10 days later, a lot can change - for example, ALL of my credit card balances get reported between those dates. So by the time Citi gives me my score that they pulled 10 days earlier, it's already signifacntly outdated and inaccurate.

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 21 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Outdated yes, inaccurate no.

What you'd need to do is take a snapshot of your CR (account balances reported, for example) at the time Citi SPs you for your monthly update.  Then when you see the new score you'll know the data that went into it. 

I agree that it's frustrating that they sit on the score for an extended period of time while most CCCs like Amex, Discover etc. usually drop it on you within 3-4 days.

Message 22 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hallelujah friends, it's up! So seems like this is how they do it, according to the DP for the last 2 months in this post:

Citi does the soft pull on the last TUESDAY of the month. Then the credit score actually is published to you ~9-10 total days afterwards.

Message 23 of 31
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I checked on the Web site, no update. Checked in the app and it did update.

Edit, two hours later, it updated on the web site.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 24 of 31
Drwaz99
Established Contributor

Mine just updated both in the app and website. 

Message 25 of 31
coreysw12
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hallelujah friends, it's up!

I wish it wasn't, apparently my score dropped 30 points since last month Smiley Very Happy

That's probably not my score anymore though, on the day they pulled my score I had all the inquiries from my newest credit cards, but none of the accounts were posted yet, so I was just showing 1 nearly-maxed-out credit card and a bunch of inquiries. Luckily I get new FICOs in 11 more days from this website.

Total Loan Balance: $43k / $65k

Total SL: $78k

United 1K - 725,000 lifetime flight miles    |    Chase Status: 4/24
Message 26 of 31
Andypanda
Established Contributor

@coreysw12 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Hallelujah friends, it's up!

I wish it wasn't, apparently my score dropped 30 points since last month Smiley Very Happy

That's probably not my score anymore though, on the day they pulled my score I had all the inquiries from my newest credit cards, but none of the accounts were posted yet, so I was just showing 1 nearly-maxed-out credit card and a bunch of inquiries. Luckily I get new FICOs in 11 more days from this website.

Well it’s a case of ymmv. Mine was up 32 points.hoping  i can finally get a cli next week after my statement cuts.

Message 27 of 31
KJinNC
Valued Contributor

Mine was up a lot, but I'm just coming out of a period where it's way up and way down, due to GWL derog removals and adding a bunch of new accounts in a short period of time. May 23 is already a long time ago for my situation. Edit: I had the 23rd on my brain from staring at 4/23 for over a month; as BBS points out, this update was 5/28. Next month's update will be the first one that I kind of take seriously. That said, it went up nearly 100 points.

FICO Resilience Index: 64. Cards: 5/24, 2/12, 2/6. Accounts including loans: 8/24, 4/12, 3/6. Card CLs total $213,900, or $240,400 including the AU card. Cards (oldest to newest)

Authorized user / Corporate / Auto loans / Personal loan
Message 28 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update date was 5/28/19.

As usual, a Tuesday.

Message 29 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Updates on dates you referenced and got the update today 060719
Message 30 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.