Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi MC Reporting to Equifax & Trans Union

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi MC Reporting to Equifax & Trans Union

Citi has not reported my payment and balance info to Equifax and Trans Union for several months.  They did update Experian.  Anyone else have this isssue and is there a way to get them to report my info?  I've paid off a rather high balance since the last time they reported.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Citi MC Reporting to Equifax & Trans Union

Hi OP and welcome to the Forum. You can always call and ask them to update or you can even ask the credit bureaus to request an updated balance by disputing that the current balance is incorrect.

I would try calling them first as that's usually a easy and faster option.
Message 2 of 4
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Citi has not reported my payment and balance info to Equifax and Trans Union for several months.  They did update Experian.  Anyone else have this isssue and is there a way to get them to report my info?  I've paid off a rather high balance since the last time they reported.

Citi had skipped reporting one of my two DC cards .. but then reported the following month.

As suggested up thread, I would call.

Penfed was pretty whacked on reporting for several months.

I also noticed EX is taking longer to update after lenders report. (up to a week beyond what was normal)

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Trans Union finally shows the correct updated balance for the Credit Card Balance that I'm following.  How soon can I expect myFICO to show my updated Credit Score in myFICO subscription?

Thanks Everyone for your replies.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.