Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citi Premier Pass CC denied......

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citi Premier Pass CC denied......

I had applied online, got msg that they would contact me by mail. Received a rejection letter from them yesterday. They pulled Equifax, said 'a delinquent obligation, either paid or unpaid, was recorded on your credit bureau report.' So...today I wrote a reconsideration letter (never heard of that till visiting this forum). I tried to explain the derogatory and stressed my 5yr zero-late history with Orchard & CapOne. Will update here when I hear from them again. Do they always respond to a reconsideration letter?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
UnderEstimated
Contributor

Re: Citi Premier Pass CC denied......

You will normally get a response since your letter is actually read by a person and you don't have a computer generating your rejection. 
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anderson wrote:
Do they always respond to a reconsideration letter?

Results vary, but I got responses with 2 outta 3 recons. 1 denied. Other appears to have issued.
Message 3 of 5
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Use PFB. Citi is very responsive with PFB and reconn. Good luck!

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Received a letter from Citi in response to my reconn request. They basically said they would not reconsider without an updated cr. So, I give up.
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.