Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Citibank cards login

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Citibank cards login

Is anyone having issues seeing their Citibank cards after logging in?  I can see my checking, just not my cards.

Message 2 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Citibank online does not show my cc account

I logged in to make a payment for my Citi AA and the account is showing as "Archived" with no more information or services available for this account.  When I called, I was told their system was down, but according to the csr, archived is when the account has not been used in a long time.  This account has been used with a balance I was going to pay.  

My other accounts all show - checking, savings, and PLOC.  I have seen others with Citibank issues in the past.  Has anyone seen this before?  

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 1 of 12
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Re: Citibank cards login

I tried to make a payment to my Citi AA card and found the same thing.  Mine shows as being "Archived."  When I called, I was told their system was down.  Hopefully it will reappear when their system is back up.

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 3 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

yes, I had problems with The Online Web Portal from My Laptop, could not log in,

The Mobile app is working fine (as far as i can tell)

I have CC's only, No Bank accounts with Citi.

EDIT: I Can now log in via Laptop

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey folks ... Citi is noted for taking time outs and doing "system maintenance" often with 'no notice' ! Need to add that unofficial information to our collective Citi data bases. Many a night around 2am ish Citi seems to become unavailable and strange things come up when logging in. Going away and coming back a little later generally works. Took me many almost heart attacks to figure it out and now I just say, it's Citi! Smiley Frustrated

Message 5 of 12
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

No issues for me. Of course it is now a day later lol 

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Citi be cray craySmiley Wink #wheresmyspincrease!!
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just logged into see mine archived. So I ran over to myfico to see what's up lol. Ty
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Went to the Citi Card website and it had notes about system work going on and there would be down times. Did note one of my pending charges from yesterday is missing.

Citi is strange and their website is a prime example!
Message 9 of 12
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Went to the Citi Card website and it had notes about system work going on and there would be down times. Did note one of my pending charges from yesterday is missing.

Citi is strange and their website is a prime example!

@Anonymous, Did you try you're flip phone app?

Image result for old motorola flip phone

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.