Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused

tag
josie
Regular Contributor

Confused

On 01/31/11 purchase equifax complete with scorewatch said my score was 520. On the same day purchased myfico equifax score was 549. Which is my correct score have read many people saying their scores were the same for both but mines are different. Same thing with Transunion equifax complete says 594 myfico says 580. Is equifax complete fako scores

Started over because life happens.
I did it again even better this time. My highest score last time was 680

Starting Score: 513 Ex 520 Eq 534 Tu
Current Score: 689 Ex 684 Eq 698 Tu
Goal Score: 740

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Confused

@josie wrote:

On 01/31/11 purchase equifax complete with scorewatch said my score was 520. On the same day purchased myfico equifax score was 549. Which is my correct score have read many people saying their scores were the same for both but mines are different. Same thing with Transunion equifax complete says 594 myfico says 580. Is equifax complete fako scores

Unfortuntely they are FAKO's. For whatever reason (money?) EQ decided to start their own "credit score" and it is not a FICO score. You can still get an EQ FICO from the EQ website but they make it very hard to find.

The score you get from the TU (Transunion.com) website is not a FICO. To buy a TU FICO you need to go to transunioncs.com. (Note the "cs" on the end).

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 9/09 pulled by lender 802, EQ - 10/10-813, TU - 10/10-774

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.