Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Costco Military Event 3/24/2018

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Costco Military Event 3/24/2018

Got an email about this last week and signed up for it. Haven't use my Citi Costco in a while so this will be a good opportunity. If you search it, you can find it and sign up.

"Please present this email of your military ID at the entrance. The event is for Costco members who are military personnel. You must be a Costco member to attend the event and shop. You are welcome to bring friends and family. Be one of the first 100 members to enter and receive an exclusive swag bag. Plus, enjoy samples throughout the warehouse during the event"'

So I will be there, signed up and received confirmation. Also, the store will open at 0800AM to 1000AM for Miilitary only. They will let the rest non-Military in at 10AM. Excited to see what they'll have Smiley Happy

2 REPLIES 2
Sneakytiki
Frequent Contributor

Re: Costco Military Event 3/24/2018

lol I saw this when we went there this morning!! Oh well, not worth it to go back just for a day but it is a pretty cool program, even if its for a couple hours. I would love it if they did this once a month on Saturday. We usually go on Saturdays and Costco is brutal on the weekends, even if they only did an hour or two once a month with only prior service, active members etc allowed in for early morning. 

You'll have to update us on whats in that swag bag.....

Starting Score-(01/2017): FICO ||EX:575--EQ:549--TU:588||
Current Score--(04/2018): FICO ||EX:686--EQ:697--TU:715||

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Costco Military Event 3/24/2018

Will update! Haven't been there in almost 5 months, will be fun.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.