Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I get advice on this

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could I get advice on this

Ok I have talked to several of you before and now I have alot of qutions for you if you dont mind. I know that an item stays from 7 yrs from date of last activity but what is the rules for them reporting late payments. I have several items that are CO's and see list for CO dates:

Americredit  Last Payment 05/04 Reporting 2X 60 in Feb 2005 and 4x 90+ on March and April 2005
Verizon VA Closed Aug 2004 120+late on July 2006
FCNB Date Closed was 12/2001 But Listed Late 30, 60, and 90+ late for Jan thru October of 2002
Presidio (Providian) Date of Last is 12/01 Reporting 90+ days late 26X from March 03 Thru April 05

I also have a Judgement with Wells Fargo for 984.00 that I was never served for and they took the money out of our Checking Account. Can I have this removed since we were never served even though they got the money for it.
I also have alot of Inq due to the truck we just got do you think a gw letter will help?

We now have a new truck and 3cc that are all paid on time the CC since Nov 2006 and the truck since Feb 2007. My question here is how long will it take me to get my scores up I have talked to the 3 companies that I have Collections with and they all told me when I get the money they will send me a letter stating that the Collection was in error and have it removedvery-happy smiley. I was shocked surprised smiley. They only total 1284.00 so I can do that not a problem. I already had one removed since I proved it was inaccurate but did not get any points increase. So will any of this help us out at all.
Sorry this post is so long I am in desperate need to fix my report we really need a bigger home now and want to buy our 1st one now but we need atleast a 4br with the new kid and all (5teenagers)sad smiley
Thanks for any help you can offer.

Message Edited by nikkoslilmouse on 06-13-2007 12:34 PM
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.