Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't pull Experian from ACR today

tag
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Couldn't pull Experian from ACR today

Tried to download my 3 freebies from Annualcreditreport.com today. TU and EQ went fine but it said I could not retrieve my Experian report at this time. Not sure why. What number do I call to get my report sent to me? Or can I just try again tomorrow online?

Also... The reports I did download did not print correctly. It looks like part of the info on the right side of every page was cut off. Is there any way to redownload the reports etc so that every aspect of the report is visible and not cut off? Thanks!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Re: Couldn't pull Experian from ACR today

Experian does the same for me, has for years.  I go to their site, explain that the ACR site wont work and get it mailed to me.

If you created an account to sign back in, you may be able to reprint the reports. 

I clicked print on mine, wondered why the printer beeped, 90+ pages Smiley Sad  it ran outa paper.

Good luck!  Someone else will know more than me any minute here.

Message 2 of 8
Marcos8
Established Contributor

I just tried the phone number from their site under the free report section. It said I should receive it by mail in about 2 weeks. 

Message 3 of 8
Marcos8
Established Contributor

I'm still open to any suggestions on how to get the reports I could print to print properly without being cut off on the right side of the page. Thanks

Message 4 of 8
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

Sometimes when your printing there is a checkbox, fit to page.  Thatd shrink it.  Happens to use alot when doing photos for image transfers, if we forget to fit to page, sometimes its huge.

The margins could be off as well, maybe you have 1 inch all around for margins but it needs to be half an inch?  (im not sure how margins work on pdf's though, ive only used them with text and photos)

*edit*

save it as a pdf, use adobes pdf viewer, click file, then print, there is an option labeled "fit" that should fix it.

If its printing from a webpage, it should be about the same or itll be under properties when the print dialog window pops up.

Message 5 of 8
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I wonder why you can't get their report to begin with. That's strange.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marcos8 wrote:

I'm still open to any suggestions on how to get the reports I could print to print properly without being cut off on the right side of the page. Thanks

Anytime I get my credit reports for ACR, I always click "print" and then switch my default printer to save it as a PDF file. I've never had an issue with anything being cut off that way. Also, I still haven't figured out how to view (or print) TU or EQ again after I've logged off that ACR page, so if I don't save or print them I'm SOL. With EX, I can go to EX's website and view my report again by using the report number that was given to me when viewing it on ACR's site. They used to allow me to view it for 30 days, but this last time they only let me view it twice before it locked me out. Sorry, I know this doesn't help you much now, but it may be useful in the future.

Message 7 of 8
Marcos8
Established Contributor

I went back and adjusted the sizing on the saved PDFs and was able to fit it fine. Now the 2 week wait ( hopefully) for me exp report to show up. I think a year or two ago I had the same exp issue and my phone copy never arrived either. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.