Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card accounts not appearing on Trans Union or Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card accounts not appearing on Trans Union or Equifax

So I have 4 credit cards listed below with their respective open dates.

RBC Visa - June 2017

Amex Blue - March 2018

TD Visa - April 2018

Cap1 Platinum - May 2018

Experian - All 4 appear

Tranunion - TD and Amex only

Equifax - TD only

TD & Amex appear on my Transunion.

What can I do, who can I contact about getting all 4 accounts to report to all 3 CRAs?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Card accounts not appearing on Trans Union or Equifax

I would recommend that you contact your lenders first to ask why your cards are not being reported on some of the credit bureaus.

Message 2 of 4
RonM21
Valued Contributor

I would agree, you can call and see what they say. There are times where some lenders just will not report to all 3. For instance, I have a loan with Marcus, and they strictly only seem to report to Transunion.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 3 of 4
FlaDude
Established Contributor

I have a Marcus loan too and it reports to TU, not to Equifax, and I'm not sure about Experian.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.