cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card information lingering around on Credit Monitoring account.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Card information lingering around on Credit Monitoring account.

Hey everyone, I signed up (creating username/password) with Experian, Transunion, and Equifax credit monitoring services for a weekly period (all 3 were cancelled within the 7 day trial period). Even though I cancelled the 7 day trial credit monitoring for all 3 credit bureaus, they still have my credit card information listed in my account. And each CSR at all the 3 credit bureaus I talk to has a different story, some say they must retain a credit card number on file even if the card number is not being charged for credit monitoring, and some say it can be removed. So I am confused, and these days you can't be too safe when it comes to your financial information, I just feel it is a risk having payment information stored on any site, even if it is with the 3 credit bureaus. Has anyone had experience with removing card information from their accounts with Experian, Transunion and Equifax?

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.