Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total - 50% when Canceling

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Check Total - 50% when Canceling

I signed up for CCT as I saw some people here recommend it and it seemed like maybe a better replacement for Equifax Scorewatch.  I called to cancel in hopes to have the price reduced as some had mentioned.  I was just wondering if anyone can recall how long it took for the Price reduction to update on their website.   I called 2 days ago and I have not seen it update.  Mostly I just want to makesure it gets discounted before my trial expires...Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total - 50% when Canceling

I don't remember the update on the site or even checking. I just knkw they told.me.the new price over the phone, and that is what I've been charged ever since getting it a couple months back.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully it updates online as it would make me feel better.  I didn't actually speak to someone it was a robo offer. 

Message 3 of 8
cmony787
Regular Contributor

Mine didn't update online until payment was taken out. Which was the 50% off rate of $14.95. I as watching it like a hawk and was concerned they would over bill me...but alas all was well
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cmony787 wrote:
Mine didn't update online until payment was taken out. Which was the 50% off rate of $14.95. I as watching it like a hawk and was concerned they would over bill me...but alas all was well

Ok, then I will just assume it will be billed at 14.95.  Not that it would be the end of the world if it didn't lol. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just got the alert that I was billed at $14.97.  Clears that up!  My billing still shows I pay at 29.95 next month...><  I really wish they would just adjust it there...I am happy that I was billed correctly though, lol. 

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just spend $2 a month with CCT to get weekly pulls.  Works for me.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got the alert that I was billed at $14.97.  Clears that up!  My billing still shows I pay at 29.95 next month...><  I really wish they would just adjust it there...I am happy that I was billed correctly though, lol. 

I've been signed up since July of last year, and mine still says $29.95 a month. I get billed the $14.97 a month.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.