Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total Monitoring is closing shop

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total Monitoring is closing shop

I cant log in and everytime I call the CCT number it says I dont have a account. I was on a trial when it stopped working for me. I am still recieving alerts from CCT via email and cant log in or call. I hope I dont get billed.

Message 21 of 27
MakingProgress
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You can still do $1 trials at CCT, just don't login first... simply click the $1 trial graphic and sign up with new credentials and you'll get your 3B reports/scores.  It's actully a trial of Creditworks Premium now, so you'll get 9 FICO scores for your $1 trial, which is awesome.

Been trying to do my CCT pull for a few days now.  I could "create" a new account, I have had to do that for the last few months, but It would not charge any of my cards for the $1.  Today I tried a virtual number and was able to get in.  It is definatly the EX websit.

My membership is a CCT 7 day trial and it says I will be charged again on 1/4/19.   That would be the normal timeframe for a CCT trial.  In addition to my 3B report and scores I also had the following additional scores available. 

Fico score 2

Fico Auto Score 2

Fico Auto Score 8

Fico Bankcard Score 2

Fico Score 3

Fico Bankcard Score 8

FICO 8 Starting Score

Current Scores

Garden Goal is All Reports Clean – Achieved 11/26/20
Message 22 of 27
stinastina
Established Contributor

I just came in to see if CCT was actually dead. I did as BrutalBodyShots suggested and started a new account but it redirected me to the Experian interface (I have a free account there already). I'm wondering if I will be able to pull all 3 again in 7 days ? I don't see anywhere that states when my next pull is available. The plan is $29.95 per month and my free trial ends January 4th.  I have a feeling we won't be able to rinse and repeat like with the old CCT.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 23 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

@stinastina wrote:

I just came in to see if CCT was actually dead. I did as BrutalBodyShots suggested and started a new account but it redirected me to the Experian interface (I have a free account there already). I'm wondering if I will be able to pull all 3 again in 7 days ? I don't see anywhere that states when my next pull is available.

Evidently you can do another pull right away... you just need a new user name when doing the trial... so just add something like a "1" on the end of your previous UN for simplification purposes. 

One thing I do like about this new trial though over the old CCT $1 trial is that you get daily updates to all 9 FICO scores that you're provided with.  With CCT, it was get your scores on Day 1, then get them again on Day 7-10 with the second pull.  Much better now, IMO. 

Message 24 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I plan to use dollatrialabuser01, dollatrialabuser02...etc..
Message 25 of 27
stinastina
Established Contributor

It sounds like a hassle to create a new account over and over instead of just logging in and paying the $1.

BK7 Discharge 1/16
10/15 ~ EQ: 406; TU: 520
10/18 ~ EX: 666; TU: 646; EQ: 652
Message 26 of 27
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

As they are still operating this thread is closed to further comments.
Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.