cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total Monitoring is closing shop

spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total Monitoring is closing shop

No such luck here.  I have only done a few trials but could not get it to work with any browser etc.  My last trial was about 15 days ago, cancelled on day 8.  It seems to be in the process of going away.

| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 11 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree MiB.  For every 1 person out there that has a problem with CCT $1 trials, there are at least 9 out of 10 others like you and I that continue to have no problems even after many CCT $1 trials. 

Message 12 of 27
Gladiator1

I am just off the phone with Experian as my CreditCheckTotal quit working and was told they were winding it down and I would no longer be able to use it.

My info was transfered into a full-blown Experian credit monitoring site.

I also found this post showing a Class-action suit was filed in june2018 which may be the reason behind the action

https://www.courthousenews.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Experian.CA_.pdf

Message 13 of 27
WD2005
Contributor

When I log in it brings me to EX. My wife doesn't have an EX account, but she was in the middle of a 7 day trial for CCT and if I try to log in to EX using her credentials it says she doesn't have an account. Looks like CCT is officially dead. 

Message 14 of 27
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@WD2005 wrote:

When I log in it brings me to EX. My wife doesn't have an EX account, but she was in the middle of a 7 day trial for CCT and if I try to log in to EX using her credentials it says she doesn't have an account. Looks like CCT is officially dead. 

Confirmed...  Just logged into Wife's CCT account and was redirected to creditwise.  The same thing happened to me, but not so automatically a couple of months ago.  Could be nearing the end of the $1 FICO check.

She's getting the extra EX scores and it say's she's ready for her next 3B pull.  It must have resit that 30 day clock at least.  The history of archived pulls shows in a dropdown but no data attached as yet.  I would hope they transfer that as well.

| Biz | AU

Rebuilding from a sudden, swift and complete credit disaster in early 2014 | Starting Scores 2017 = High 300's - Low 400's
8-1-18 -
12-24-18 -
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, Amazon Net 55 $5.5k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k - All No PG || PG Accounts: AMEX Biz Gold NPSL | AMEX Biz Plat NPSL | AMEX Blue Cash and Plus Cards
Message 15 of 27
crashtestdummy
Valued Member

Both me and my wife's worked until today. They both say do not reconize and its a different log in page.

Starting Score: 520
Current Score: (2016 TU 540 TU Current 750) (2016/530 EQ Current EQ 720) (2016 520 EX EX Current 691)
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 16 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can still do $1 trials at CCT, just don't login first... simply click the $1 trial graphic and sign up with new credentials and you'll get your 3B reports/scores.  It's actully a trial of Creditworks Premium now, so you'll get 9 FICO scores for your $1 trial, which is awesome.

Message 17 of 27
Appleman
Valued Contributor

So, CCT is shutting down and going to the Experian product Creditworks. 3 varieties available from Free to Premium.

Message 18 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

I guess you can say it's shutting down, but the graphics of the trial even though it's Creditworks Premium still say CCT. 

Tomato Tomatoe though, IMO.  Bottom line is you can still get your 3B reports/scores (9 instead of 3, too) for $1, which is what matters most.

Message 19 of 27
ScooterMcDoodlebutt
Established Contributor

I just re-upped for the $1 trial. It only gave me my EX score, then booted me out after about 5 minutes, and then I immediately received an email that Experian is processing my refund(?)! To quote Cecil the Seasick Sea Serpent, "WHAT THE HECK?!" =(

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.