Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total - SLOW UPDATES

tag
tussking
Established Contributor

Credit Check Total - SLOW UPDATES

I have been noticing in the last 2-3 months they have been very slow to update balances if at all.

It actually is starting to irritate me. 

I pay a monthly fee.

They used to be on top of balance changes now a cycle can go unreported.

Anybody else notice this too ?

What can we do ?

Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Marcos8
Established Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total - SLOW UPDATES

What bureau is not updating in a timely way? Is it the daily EX report or the monthly TU and EQ? I can't say I've had any issues at all with the service. When I have a statement cut my EX report on CCT shows it in about 2-3 days. By the time I pull my monthly reports with them there has been more than ample time for the bureaus to update. My monthly reports have always been accurate with them as well. 

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

My daily report on Exprian is fine, but my three bureau report won't update. Have no idea why.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you reorder the other 2, it will show the updated. It doesn't charge me anything when I do it. 

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I only use their dollar trials, but every time I've used one everything seems updated just fine.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are you sure it's CCT and not the bureaus?

For me TU can take 2 freaking weeks to update! I know it's them because the balances don't update on Credit Karma either.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.