Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total report

tag
accjohn1990
Contributor

Credit Check Total report

My free discover fico scre was showing a 677 despite credit karma telling me a 610 so i decided to try a trial with credit check total and found my scores there to be 677 694 and 689.  The 677 shows a serious delinquency on the report which doesnt show on the other reports, but i cant find how to vie what account is derogatory.  Can anyone help me navigate the site?  Why is credit karma telling me 610?

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
accjohn1990
Contributor

Re: Credit Check Total report

I found the delinquincy, discover is still reporting on experien.  My dispute was succesful for the other two agencies, but i guess not with ex

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

CK scores are generated using the VantageScore 3.0 model, which is NOT a FICO score.  You can't compare genuine FICO scores to VS 3.0 scores.  The common recommendation around these parts is to look at your weekly reports provided by CK, but completely ignore their scores.

I find it interesting that with a negative item your FICO score is only very slightly less than your other 2 that are from clean reports.  Typically you'll see a big difference here, usually 50 points or so, but sometimes even more than that.

Message 3 of 11
accjohn1990
Contributor

The late payment on ex is 5 years old so that may be why the difference is less than usual

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The late payment must only be of 30 or 60 day severity then, correct?  I would think with 90+ days (major delinquency) your scores would be 50+ points different.

Message 5 of 11
accjohn1990
Contributor

No, it is for a charged off card that was 120+ days late and settled for less than the full amount 

Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got some 180 days late on my report but my scores are Tu 645 Eq 651 Ex 671 so I guess it all depends on the person. Some medical negatives on all 3 reports but they are all paid off.
Message 7 of 11
accjohn1990
Contributor

Is credit check total the cheapest site to get fico scores besides discovers free score.  I want to get score updates more frequently than once a month.  How often does credit check total update scores?

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

It depends if you're talking $1 trials from CCT or a real monthly membership.  With a real membership I believe they'll update your Experian FICO 08 score daily.  Your 3B scores/report only come once a month though.  With $1 trials, you can do 2 trials per month ($2) and get your 3 scores twice for each trial, so on average you get your scores once per week for the month for 2 bucks.

Message 9 of 11
accjohn1990
Contributor

Great, thank you for your help.  I had assumed that i would only be able to do one trial ever

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.