Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma, Capital One Credit Wise, Credit Sesame, Equifax and myFICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma, Capital One Credit Wise, Credit Sesame, Equifax and myFICO

I am wondering if Fico add all my credit scores from the credit score websites that I wrote in the subject selection of this message. Or do I get an entire different score from Five.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
rmduhon
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Karma, Capital One Credit Wise, Credit Sesame, Equifax and myFICO

Since the first 4 you list provide non-Fico scores such as Vantage 3 and MyFico provides Fico scores then the scores will probably be different.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What do you mean by add? 

None of the free credit monitoring sites you mentioned provide FICO scores, so if any of them matched your FICO scores it would be a coincidence.  Some people say that their VS 3.0 scores and FICO scores are similar, others report them by being off 20, 50 or even 100 points depending on profile.

Message 3 of 5
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

What do you mean by add? 

None of the free credit monitoring sites you mentioned provide FICO scores, so if any of them matched your FICO scores it would be a coincidence.  Some people say that their VS 3.0 scores and FICO scores are similar, others report them by being off 20, 50 or even 100 points depending on profile.

Heh, my EQ VS 3.0 is 94 points above my EQ FICO 8 currently with this all zeros test still in flight, and it's even larger than that for EQ FICO 5.  My EX is probably similar which I'll find out in 5ish days.

TU VS 3 is actually lower but that file has a 1.5 year old 30D late on it compared to the others so all bets are off.

Edit: ah, just looked at my reason codes for VS 3 and March for Experian:

1. You have too many inquiries on your credit report.
2. The date that you opened your oldest account is too recent
3. The balances on your accounts are too high compared to loan amounts
4. Too many bankcard or other revolving accounts were opened recently

Compared to EX FICO 8 pre-zeros:

1. You have a public record and/or collection on your credit report

2. You have a short credit history.

3/4 probably inquiries or deliquencies or short revolving history, don't know how to get those last two reason codes for baseline FICO 8 unfortunately.

        
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

When my report was terrible my Vantage 3.0 score was 100 points higher than my FICO 8.  As my Fico 8 has gone up as my reports get better my Vantage 3.0 goes down and is now 30 points less than Fico 8.  I can't understand why improved report leads to worse scores with Vantage.  But that is what happened. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.