Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma Changes Layout Again

tag
frugal47374
Regular Contributor

Re: Credit Karma Changes Layout Again

Mine changed this morning.

Am I missing it or has the list of my credit cards along with balances disappeared?

Message 21 of 36
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
They REALLY shouldnt advertise cards that don't inherently pull TU.

Given that they're ads people REALLY shouldn't rely on CK's recommendations.  As always, caveat emptor.

Even TU pullers can perform multiple pulls or pull different CRA's for different regions.

Message 22 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just logged on, no change here. Same layout and my report still has the "beta" tag on the option when going to click it.

Message 23 of 36
frugal47374
Regular Contributor

Layout changed back to the "normal" display last night.  Perhaps someone threw the switch before it was ready.

Message 25 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday when I logged into CK I was surprised by the new format, but today it;'s back to the old format. Gone, maybe they were testing it out not sure butI it's no longer there.

Message 29 of 36
Kostya1992
Established Contributor

CreditKarma now using VantageScore3.0?

My brother appears to have access to the CreditKarma beta website, which appears to now be using a Vantage3.0 score. I cannot find the old CK score anywhere on this new website. When I log into my CK it still takes me to old page. Anyone else seeing this?

TU08 FICO850
EX08 FICO850
EQ08 FICO850

Message 24 of 36
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: CreditKarma now using VantageScore3.0?

I haven't seen any updates for the TranUnion New Account model that CK was previously using on the redsigned site.  If you click on My Credit Score and then Scores Archive you can see your prior TU New Account model scores.

Based on what the Score Archive page states it doesn't sound like they itend to provide TU New Account scores.  If you have a CO card they also use the TU New Account model for the scores that they provide.

Message 26 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wonder when they roll it out of beta, and get everyone on the new format, how it will effect the mobile app.

Message 27 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interestingly enough, I never paid attention to CK's score as they were almost 80 points lower than my TU08 score (Barclay). I only cared about the credit report that CK provided and the actual movement (upward or downward) of the score as that usually meant some significant event occurred.  With that said, their new VantageScore 3.0 number is exactly the same as my TU08 score --- I will be watching this development over the next few months as it might be something worth noting.

Message 28 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

The new Vantage 3.0 score is pretty accurate to where myfico scores are now.
Message 30 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.