Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma Changes Layout Again

tag
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Karma Changes Layout Again

It could be more accurate it could be less accurate.  It's still a different algorithm so you can't rely on it to determine a FICO.  It's quite a bit higher than my TU 08.

Message 31 of 36
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I absolutely abhor Credit Karma now. At least before this new beta you had a nice calender that showed you approx dates that creditors would report but they've pulled that feature too. Also it used to be a useful help on the left margin column showing your reported/updated current balances and they killed that off too along with the PIE GRAPH!

Message 32 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I saw this new beta version one night a few weeks ago, was too busy to really look into it. When I logged back in the next day to see how useful the new site was, it had already reverted back to the old version I was used too.
Does anyone else still see the beta version?
Message 33 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the new layout!

Message 34 of 36
Anonymous
Not applicable

I still have access to that information.

Message 35 of 36
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Still same ole, same ole (I kinda like this "old" version, I know the scores aren't accurate, though my last pulled baddies are missing the date pulled).
Signature needs updating
Message 36 of 36
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.