Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Karma and mobile app

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Karma and mobile app

me thinks that there is a problem between the new site and the mobile app for CK?  On the new site, my FAKO score is 687; on the app, I am at 715!  However, the site is using Vantage 3.0 and the app is still using the Transunion New Account scoring.  

Again, as has been said before, take the score with a grain(truckload) of salt.  

Also, I don't like that they took the notifications out. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Karma and mobile app

@Anonymous wrote:

me thinks that there is a problem between the new site and the mobile app for CK?  On the new site, my FAKO score is 687; on the app, I am at 715!  However, the site is using Vantage 3.0 and the app is still using the Transunion New Account scoring.  

CK's mobile app always lags behind their web interface.  Not a big surprise that... the main site has a large beta at this point, the mobile app will likely be weeks or months behind would be my guess; they only recently got the TU report data integrated with the mobile app and it's been on CK for a while now as an example.

        
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Karma and mobile app

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

CK's mobile app always lags behind their web interface.  Not a big surprise that... the main site has a large beta at this point, the mobile app will likely be weeks or months behind would be my guess; they only recently got the TU report data integrated with the mobile app and it's been on CK for a while now as an example.

I just realized that the website and the mobile site are using two different scoring models. Therefore, thats where the difference in scores occur. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.