cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Report AND Full Background Report (USA)

tag
someone989
New Visitor

Credit Report AND Full Background Report (USA)

Hello all,

Did some research on google and found your forum. It seems like it could be good place to ask my question. Your help would be highly appreciated. I would like to know where ONLINE (!) could I get for free my own credit report AND full background report (United States USA)? I tried transunion website, also tried experian and equifax. All three websites meet only one expectation: getting report free of charge but they are completely useless for me due to two reasons:

- I would like to get my full background report also and not just my credit report. As far as I know (could be i have overlooked something) they provide only credit report.

- All three websites I named require 100% correct answers on IDOlogy Identity Question. If you don't know (or aren't sure) what IDOlogy Identity Questions are then I would like to kindly ask you to please google for them because misunderstanding this term might cause wrong reply. One of the reasons (actually the main one) for getting reports is being able to answer those questions on different website. So those reports (both) are a must to have in order to answer IDOLogy Identity Questions. I would like to request reports to be able to answer them but websites (those 3 i named) require IDOlogy 100% correct answers in order to get credit (i need full background too!) report. Seems very nonsense too me.

So please if someone could tell me where to get those two reports ONLINE, I would appreciate a lot.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
user5387
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Report AND Full Background Report (USA)

Welcome to the forums!

You can get your Chexsystems and LexisNexis reports free, but I think they are mailed rather than online.

Message 2 of 3
someone98
New Visitor

Re: Credit Report AND Full Background Report (USA)

user5387 thank you for your reply but I think you have misunderstood my question even if I bolded the important part of text. To clarify again: Im searching ONLINE, i repeat ONLINE gain (e.g. downloading them from website, getting them to email address,...) of both said reports. I have no idea why websites like transunion require such idology questions because those reports are needed in order to answer them but Im not asking for the reason of asking those identity questions. I would just like to know where to get my own reports online without needing to answer them. Hopefully this is now understandable.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.