cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Reporting websites to be able to pull fresh report daily.

tag
RebelSon
Contributor

Credit Reporting websites to be able to pull fresh report daily.

I have an account with www.equifax.com and I'm able to pull new credit report and score with EQ.

Is there a website for TU and EX that anyone knows about?

Starting Score: 460
Current Score: 750
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Reporting websites to be able to pull fresh report daily.

@Envidia17 wrote:

I have an account with www.equifax.com and I'm able to pull new credit report and score with EQ.

Hello.

Have you looked at the CMS Guide here onsite?

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 2 of 14
ficofox
Regular Contributor

@Envidia17 wrote:

I believe the only daily puller is through USAA. The CMS guide is helpful, but some of the info is outdated and it takes a while to slog through all of the data to learn that there really is no 3 bureau daily puller out there. If someone know of one that allows you to pull all three official reports each day, would love to know about it (without having to join another CU).

I love Equifax as I can pull daily with EQ Complete.  They also alert me of any changes to the other reports, but it's always somewhat delayed (alerts from TU/EX activity).

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@ficofox wrote:

The CMS guide is helpful, but some of the info is outdated and it takes a while to slog through all of the data to learn that there really is no 3 bureau daily puller out there.

If you have any suggestions on improving it, I'm very open and can edit it. Whenever someone posts about this or that CMS, I do cross-reference it to make sure it is up to date, but with all the changes out there, I'm certain some items are incorrect or missing.

@ficofox wrote:

I believe the only daily puller is through USAA. .... If someone know of one that allows you to pull all three official reports each day, would love to know about it (without having to join another CU).

Creditchecktotal is the only CMS I know of that allows you to pull daily (that I know of) and USAA resells that product. I've read a couple of posts saying that privacymatters also does daily but the terms and conditions (and their website) don't support that. I'm not willing to fork out $$$ to test it. Back in the day there were several daily pullers for all 3 out there. TrueCredit, NatCity ID Protect, Chase and/or Amex's product was daily, IdentityGuard was daily. It all changed within the past year or two. At one point I saw such a demand for daily pulls, that I even considered starting a CMS. I think the CRAs are charging extra for each pull and the price that CMSs would have to set might set them out to pasture because of the price. I remember when the base price for CCT was less than $20, now it's $10 more (excluding the discount for USAA).

Message 4 of 14
ficofox
Regular Contributor

Hi llecs - first let me say that it was whiny of me to make the CMS Guide sound less useful than it really is. I actually read the entire Guide through and it was very helpful.  I wanted to give OP the shorthand version that if they are looking for daily puller from all 3 bureaus, the CMS Guide doesn't make that an obvious distinction.

Your hard work on keeping the Guide updated is definitely appreciated - only tweak I would suggest is to make the headings different to highlight the different CRA pullers.  Bold headings and not abbreviated (e.g. EQUIFAX RELATED PRODUCTS, TRANSUNION RELATED PRODUCTS, EXPERIAN RELATED PRODUCTS, etc.).

Other thing I would suggest is to move the CreditCheckTotal and USAA info to the top and highlight the fact that it appears to be the only product allowing daily pulls anymore. Maybe have a main heading (3 REPORT DAILY PULLERS), or something like that.

And when you start your own CMS, put yourself at the top of the list and I'll be your first customer! Smiley Very Happy

I apologize again for the whine...

With FICO, time heals all wounds.

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 5 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

It's not whiny. Thanks for the input. Great idea. I have yet to file my taxes, but once I finish up in the next several days, I'll revamp it!

Message 6 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@llecs wrote:
Creditchecktotal is the only CMS I know of that allows you to pull daily (that I know of) and USAA resells that product. I've read a couple of posts saying that privacymatters also does daily but the terms and conditions (and their website) don't support that. I'm not willing to fork out $$$ to test it. Back in the day there were several daily pullers for all 3 out there. TrueCredit, NatCity ID Protect, Chase and/or Amex's product was daily, IdentityGuard was daily. It all changed within the past year or two. At one point I saw such a demand for daily pulls, that I even considered starting a CMS. I think the CRAs are charging extra for each pull and the price that CMSs would have to set might set them out to pasture because of the price. I remember when the base price for CCT was less than $20, now it's $10 more (excluding the discount for USAA).

I've used CreditCheckTotal for daily pulls; and have switched to MyPrivacyMatters (through EliminateIDTheft) cuz it's quite a bit cheaper.  They do daily pulls as well.

Not nearly as user friendly as CCT but quite functional.  And they have a great rate for couples.

ETA:  MPM used to have a 24 hour clock which was a pain - they no longer use the 24 hour restriction and you can pull anytime.

Message 7 of 14
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@llecs wrote:

I've used CreditCheckTotal for daily pulls; and have switched to MyPrivacyMatters (through EliminateIDTheft) cuz it's quite a bit cheaper.  They do daily pulls as well.

Not nearly as user friendly as CCT but quite functional.  And they have a great rate for couples.

ETA:  MPM used to have a 24 hour clock which was a pain - they no longer use the 24 hour restriction and you can pull anytime.

Thanks! I remember seeing others post elsewhere that MPM was a daily puller, but couldn't find anything then to support that on the website or terms (said monthly). Do you have a link handy? Seems like the product varies under a couple of different brand names.

Message 8 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

this is the way I went in:  http://www.eliminateidtheft.com

I pay $15.95 month for DH & I on a joint plan

and I totally ignore all the FAKO TransRisk score/commentary (they are profoundly ridiculous) - just use it to check updated info on the reports

Message 9 of 14
michaels88369
Frequent Contributor

on that webite can you pull new reports everyday from all three cra's?

Credit conscience!
Message 10 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.