Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Reports not allowing me to look at them

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Reports not allowing me to look at them

Actually, has anyone been able to get their Equifax report online recently via annualcreditreport.com? I just now tried again but got the same instructions (with PDF form to complete and mail in) to request my report via mail as they couldn't provide it online. I've never had a similar problem, like I said before, with TU or EX.

Message 11 of 15
Subexistence
Established Contributor

I got my EQ report for free online but not through ACR. I live in Maryland which is one of those states that let's you get free reports.

Starting Score: Ex08-732,Eq08-713,Tu08-717
Current Score:Ex08-795,Eq08-807,Tu08-787,EX98-761,Eq04-742
Goal Score: Ex98-760,Eq04-760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

History of my credit
Message 12 of 15
Marcos8
Established Contributor

I don't remember which ones I couldn't obtain online via ACR but the ones I couldn't I called in and used the automated system on the phone to request my free yearly. I've never mailed in anything and wouldn't. Try the phone number for the bureau you want. 

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Why don't you go to other sites in this case? There are many that offer free credit report, credit monitoring and identity theft protection.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I like the report from the annual credit report because it's ffee and the Experian one gives me dates of expected deletion. I would like to say the same of thenotger two but I can never get them to give me my report!!!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.