Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Unions in Missouri

tag
My_Fako
Established Contributor

Credit Unions in Missouri

Looking for a bank. Anyone know of a good Credit Union or Bank in Missouri. Looking for one that may give me a Credit and line of credit. 

With PNC now and I know Thier requrments are strick. 

Scores 

Tu:653

Ex:636 

Eq:648

A couple of old baddies, 2 30 day lates almost 3 yrs old. 

1% utilization 

Amex PRG NPSL I Chase Marriott $10k I Venture $15.3k I Amex BCE $10K I PNC 13K I Chase IHG $8.6k l Amazon $6k l Chase Hyatt 20k l US Bank Cash+ $13K I Barclays $12.6k I Venture $13k l Discover it $4.6k l Express Next $3.1k l Amex EverDay $15K l Cabelas 1k I Wayfair $17.1k I Walmart $8k l SG $9.8k l Target $3.6K I PP 2K l AU Shell Gas $900 opened in 1974 l Ex 704 Tu 698 Eq 667

Anything worth fighting for is worth fighting dirty for.
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit Unions in Missouri

@My_Fako wrote:

A couple of old baddies, 2 30 day lates almost 3 yrs old. 

It's your credit profile and income that determine what you qualify for.  Derogs like that red flags to all creditors and do not make them strict.

There are online resources that can provide you a listing of credit unions but no one can tell you what you will qualify for.  Where are you specifically in Missouri?  You may want to consider CU's local to you as well.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.