cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card account removed by mistake on Credit Karma?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card account removed by mistake on Credit Karma?

does anyone know anything about this or has this happened to anyone else? So I logged in my credit karma and it says that a credit card account was removed from my report and no longer is reporting on my transunion. Of course, its still reporting on my Equifax according to credit karma and of course this credit card account is still active. I can't see why this showed up? Maybe its just a glitch error on Credit Karmas part? I dont know if its something i should contact the credit card account company about or the actual credit breau agency? Is it possible the credit card company is only reporting on the other 2 credit agency breaus and no longer reports on transuion? 

any suggestions or similar experiences please let me know. much appreciated

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
805orbust
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit card account removed by mistake on Credit Karma?

Hard to say. However, Transunion was doing some serious glitching a couple months ago. Hope it's not more of the same.

Message 2 of 5
DrZoidberg
Established Contributor

They might have stopped reporting to TU. I have differnt account totals across all 3 bureaus. It's a big deal, and it wouldn't be worth the time wasted talking to people to find out what happened.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could be. But I would assume if they just stopped reporting to TU that my CC account would still be listed on the report but just not updated ever again. Instead of it being completely removed? I'm really guessing this is a Credit karma or TU glitch.
Message 4 of 5
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

There have been issues before with CK alerts, so I wouldn't worry about it for now.   Was it a major credit card (which is very unlikely to stop reporting to one bureau).  Wait and see.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.