Credit card payment

tag
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit card payment

@Anonymous wrote:

@DaveInAZ wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

This is what it shows when I login.  The credit card does not show up at all.  BBVA 2.pngBBVA.png

I was getting the same error message via online banking the past few days. Now the message is still there but as of 3pm Mountain time I can now access my CC accounts.

Yes I just logged in and my card is finally back. 

Unacceptable outage though. Anyone who didn't set their rewards categories before that outage will get 1x rewards this quarter and I'm sure that OP's payment issue will affect more than just her. 

It's down again today! Smiley Mad Really inexcusable for a major bank. Doesn't affect me, I set it for them to pull payment for my statement balance a couple day before the due date when I get my statement. But I'm sure a PITA for alot of folks.

Message 11 of 15
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

BBVA credit card access down for days ?

I tried to log on this morning and look at my BBVA CC online and could not get access.

It says site is down for CC's and if you need info to call in.

In another forum on MF a respected member mentioned in another topic he/she has been seeing this since the new year. 

Anyone know the reason ? 

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 12 of 15
ChargedUp
Senior Contributor

Re: BBVA credit card access down for days ?

I just logged into my BBVA Clearpoints and ignored the notice, clicked on my card below and everything seems to be working. I don't have a balance (I PIF'd on 12/30), but clicking make a payment takes me to the pop up where you choose your payment options.

Message 13 of 15
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

BBVA Credit card online portal or mobile app still down as of 01/06/21 at 10:40am CST!

Don't think this is just maintenance issue. Not even PNC system integration!

This is much more serious!!

Solarwinds breach anyone??

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 14 of 15
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@JR_TX wrote:

BBVA Credit card online portal or mobile app still down as of 01/06/21 at 10:40am CST!

Don't think this is just maintenance issue. Not even PNC system integration!

This is much more serious!!

Solarwinds breach anyone??

Logged in to the online portal successfully and accessed my account via the iOS mobile app around 1:30 PM EST today. 

Site was a bit sluggish but not painfully slow, probably higher than normal activity due to increased interest in banking services tied to stimulus payments. 

Solarwinds breach lol

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.