Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit card reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit card reporting

Are there some credit card companies that do not report to the credit bureaus. I see that my Walmart, Paypal Connect and First premier are showing on my report but not my other accounts. I just paid all three today 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit card reporting

Not just credit card companies but creditors in general.  Many report to all 3.  Some do not.  If the accounts you mention are new they can take different amounts of time to show up on each CRA as well.  CRA's don't all update within the same timeframe.  Many find TU to lag behind the other two.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you so much Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Are there some credit card companies that do not report to the credit bureaus. I see that my Walmart, Paypal Connect and First premier are showing on my report but not my other accounts. I just paid all three today 

i paid my Discover Bill in full for August and September but Discover still has NOT reported for me since August 20,  i just talked to them to see what's the deal, they said they will report THIS week, i tell you, Discover keeps finding new ways to disappoint me every month Smiley Indifferent

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.