Did you mean: 

Credit card shopping spree

tag
inzaghi
Valued Member

Re: Credit card shopping spree

I applied for a Citi® Platinum Select® MasterCard®

The following is the message I received

"Your application has been received, but further processing is required at this time. We will contact you within 30 days via U.S. mail regarding our decision. If approved, be sure to visit citicards.com to register for free online services. Thank you for requesting a Citi® Platinum Select® MasterCard®!"

Any ideas??Should I call them and ask fo the status?

My scores are
TU -638
EQ - 618
EX-650
Message 21 of 24
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Noah_Bodie wrote:

Tuscani wrote:

Never gets old.... OMG, do you remember the Fire Marshall Bill skits? "Let's just say..."

Classic Jim Carrey.

Loved that show, but it must have been cursed. Except for Jim Carrey, I don't think many made it huge, and a lot are now Hollywood 3rd raters. Yummy Kim Coles recently did Celebrity Fit Camp.

Favorite moment was the Live Superbowl halftime presentation of In Living Color. During "Men On", I thought I was witnessing a moment in history when the FCC was gonna pull the plug on a halftime show. I laughed so hard, it hurt. How they ever convinced the network to let Damon Wayons and David Alan Grier do a couple of gay spoof characters, live, is beyond me.

Ah yes, "Men On". Those were priceless. I may have to go buy the DVD boxed set now.
Message 22 of 24
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

inzaghi wrote:
I applied for a Citi® Platinum Select® MasterCard®

The following is the message I received

"Your application has been received, but further processing is required at this time. We will contact you within 30 days via U.S. mail regarding our decision. If approved, be sure to visit citicards.com to register for free online services. Thank you for requesting a Citi® Platinum Select® MasterCard®!"

Any ideas??Should I call them and ask fo the status?

My scores are
TU -638
EQ - 618
EX-650

Wait a couple days.
Message 23 of 24
Redbud
Established Member

That's great! Congratulations! I would have thought you'd need a higher score than those to get those cards.   I'm just about where you are.  There's hope for me yet!  I've already got a Discover at 2,500 and it's got a very good payment record and a paid off car loan that was perfect.  That's probably the only thing keeping me on this side of "LOSER"!
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.