Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit.com starting new monitoring product

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit.com starting new monitoring product

I signed up for it, and although I had a sense of where my scores were, I am still humbled. Equifax isn't availible yet, but my F09 version is about 60 points higher than the others due a $400 revolver closed in 2008.

Message 21 of 158
Anonymous
Not applicable

How often does it refresh the 3Bs?

Does it have rolling F8 updates like MF?
Message 22 of 158
FlaDude
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
How often does it refresh the 3Bs?

Does it have rolling F8 updates like MF?

According to the original email invite, they refresh 3B scores and reports monthly. So far I haven't seen any alerts or score changes. They had sent me an email asking for feedback so I suggested that they would not be competitive with MF if they didn't do that, I haven't heard back. FWIW, they seem to feature F9 scores so if they did continuous updates, they might be F9 instead of F8.

I'll post if I hear back from them or if I see anything else of note.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 23 of 158
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@FlaDude wrote:

I just got an email from Credit.com, they are starting a new 3B FICO score product. It will undercut existing ones at $25/mo, and I was offered early access pricing at $5/mo for the first year.

https://www.credit.com/extracredit/ambassadors.html?utm_source=ecambassador&utm_medium=email&utm_cam...

I assume the intro offer is sort of a beta test, the email included this:

*Extra Credit is in the testing and validation phase. Some features may not yet be available. Those features will be available soon.

I got an 2nd email yesterday after receiving the first one about 2 weeks ago that stated sign up for the waitlist (with no discounts).

This one is for the beta for 5$.

Anyone having the new product has Equifax been activated yet (you can find Trans and Experian Fico/Vantage scores all over the place but Finding Equifax scores are super limited) and are their daily updates for any of the bureaus?

Message 24 of 158
FlaDude
Established Contributor

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

Anyone having the new product has Equifax been activated yet (you can find Trans and Experian Fico/Vantage scores all over the place but Finding Equifax scores are super limited) and are their daily updates for any of the bureaus?

So far no to both.

Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Message 25 of 158
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@FlaDude wrote:

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

So far no to both.

Thanks for the update. So far with what's offered I think I will hold on to my five bucks right now. Don't really need another product that I can only check for updates every 30 days.

Message 26 of 158
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Iusedtolurk wrote:

@FlaDude wrote:

I just got an email from Credit.com, they are starting a new 3B FICO score product. It will undercut existing ones at $25/mo, and I was offered early access pricing at $5/mo for the first year.

https://www.credit.com/extracredit/ambassadors.html?utm_source=ecambassador&utm_medium=email&utm_cam...

I assume the intro offer is sort of a beta test, the email included this:

*Extra Credit is in the testing and validation phase. Some features may not yet be available. Those features will be available soon.

I got an 2nd email yesterday after receiving the first one about 2 weeks ago that stated sign up for the waitlist (with no discounts).

This one is for the beta for 5$.

I just checked now and it looks like EQ reports are now LIVESmiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 27 of 158
FlaDude
Established Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

I just checked now and it looks like EQ reports are now LIVESmiley Happy

I just got an email saying that EQ scores are available. Still no live updates or response to my feedback to them.

Message 28 of 158
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Im late to this thread since i havent been in this subforum in awhile..

I took them up on the 5$ deal.. and as someone mentioned before me.... they enabled Equifax in the past day or so..

So yes.. you do get 28 FIco scores a month....

Now i have all three (and the rest)  reliably and in one place..

826 TU, 832 EX, 829 EQ =) albeit they use Fico 9 for the (main) score or so it seems...

=)

-J

Message 29 of 158
Iusedtolurk
Established Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Im late to this thread since i havent been in this subforum in awhile..

I took them up on the 5$ deal.. and as someone mentioned before me.... they enabled Equifax in the past day or so..

So yes.. you do get 28 FIco scores a month....

Now i have all three (and the rest)  reliably and in one place..

826 TU, 832 EX, 829 EQ =) albeit they use Fico 9 for the (main) score or so it seems...

=)

-J

I know the free report from credit.com does not update if you have a lock or freeze on your credit reports.

Does this new monitoring service Extracredit update when you have a lock or freeze on your reports or do you have to unlock/unfreeze them for it to update?

I know the free creditscore from Discover also doesn't update unless you remove the Lock/freeze on your reports.

Message 30 of 158
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.