Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit.com starting new monitoring product

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Credit.com starting new monitoring product

Credit.com has an app, but its IOS only as far as I know....

I use it all the time...

Not a fan how they implemented apple id/touch id but it does work..

-J

Message 61 of 158
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@FlaDude wrote:

I hit the one month point with the new monitoring product and they updated the EX and TU scores. EQ scores were not available until a week after I signed up so apparently EQ won't update for another week or so. As I've mentioned before, no interim score or activity alerts between monthly reports. They do update all 28 scores every month, which might be worth $25 to some people. With the $5 intro pricing, it certainly is to me. The 28 score breakdown does show a handy month to month change indicator:

Fico1.png

I have no idea why my EX FICO 3 would go up 27 points while my Auto 2 score went down 12. Other than paying on two consolidation loans and 2 car loans every month not much is changing on my report. Just a curiosity, though, I'm not going to worry about it.

I noticed that too about the updates - they (credit.com) should put them all together at one point.

On a side note - those are some REALLY impressive scores you have there, WOWSmiley Surprised

Potential Future Cards
Message 62 of 158
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, just chiming in, after I posted this today, if I can sum up the credit.com ExtraCredit product:

• updates monthly for all 3 bureaus 
  • updates 28 FICO scores
  • prioritizes FICO 9 (or defaults to it)
  • does NOT send changes to CR between monthly reports
  • does NOT have a mobile app

Anything else that is different than the other paid services (like myFICO and Experian Premier)? 

It has a mobile app for Android, I know because I use it Smiley Happy

Potential Future Cards
Message 63 of 158
FlaDude
Established Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

I noticed that too about the updates - they (credit.com) should put them all together at one point.

On a side note - those are some REALLY impressive scores you have there, WOWSmiley Surprised

Thanks, as I mentioned upthread these scores are a fairly new thing for me and hopefully will improve a little more as I finish getting rid of my debt over the next 6-7 months.

Scores: March 21 FICO 8: EX 810, TU 808, EQ 813
AoOA: closed: 36 years, open: 25 years; AAoA: 11.8 years
Amex Gold, Amex Green, Amex Blue, Amex ED, Amex Delta Gold, Amex Hilton Surpass, BoA Platinum Plus, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Chase Amazon, Chase CSP, Chase United Explorer, Citi AA Plat, Sync Lowes, Sync JC Penney - total CL 145k
Loans: Chase car loan (35k/6yrs 0.9%)
Message 64 of 158
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Wavester64 wrote:

Anything else that is different than the other paid services (like myFICO and Experian Premier)? 

It has a mobile app for Android, I know because I use it Smiley Happy

@Wavester64 

For the longest time credit.com did *not* have an Android app... Glad they finally got one.... It actually annoyed me (since I do have android devices as well as iFruit.... 

Thanks for the update..

-J

Message 65 of 158
randomguy1
Valued Contributor

Considering using this product next month since I'm applying for a mortgage. Any pros\cons on this product vs MyFico's?

Message 66 of 158
razzy116
Established Contributor

Credit.com new service

How often does the credit.com new service update the credit reports? Thank you and be safe.

Starting Score: 663
Current Score: c669
Goal Score: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 67 of 158
RadioRob
Established Contributor

Re: Credit.com new service

I believe it’s monthly from the date you last accessed the report.

Check out the following thread:
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-com-starting-new-monitoring-product/m-...
Message 68 of 158
Wavester64
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit.com new service

@RadioRob wrote:
I believe it’s monthly from the date you last accessed the report.

Check out the following thread:
https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/Credit-com-starting-new-monitoring-product/m-...

^^ That is correct. However for me (and maybe other early joiners) EX and TU were offered as soon as I started my sub, but EQ was not offered (yet). Now EQ is offered. So yes, they update each month, but for me the EQ is always a few weeks behind.

Potential Future Cards
Message 69 of 158
calyx
Super Contributor

After reading about this, I decided to give it a whirl.
I have *not* used MyFico, but this price point was just low enough for me to try out.

I defrosted all of my reports a few days ago for my BofA app, but for whatever reason, I can't get EX data (I guess I'm fortunate that EQ is the highest and TU is the lowest, so I have a good range?).   I'll check it tomorrow before messaging support.

Kinda fun - I've never seen that many scores (just the EX ones when I would use their trial).

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 70 of 158
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.