Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit karma

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit karma

Is there any way to adjust settings on credit karma so I'm not constantly being bombarded with loan offers or secured credit card offers that I don't want or need? So annoying
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Pikaboo-icu
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit karma

Probably not sorry.

I just checked into their communications settings and there doesn't seem to be an opt out for this.

It's the price for their "free" service I guess.. SIGH

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you don’t use them for credit monitoring you can opt out of email. Go to the bottom of any email from them and click unsubscribe. It takes you to a page where you can turn off email. But as I said it also turns off the credit report alert emails.

@Anonymous wrote:
Is there any way to adjust settings on credit karma so I'm not constantly being bombarded with loan offers or secured credit card offers that I don't want or need? So annoying

Message 3 of 5
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hmmmm. I don’t get any emails or mail from CK or anybody else. Maybe it’s because I’ve opted out of everything CC/loan-related.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 4 of 5
DaveInAZ
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

When you say "bombarded" do you mean emails, or offers when logged in? The only emails I get from CK are inquiry alerts, and on the site I never click "Recommendations" so I never see offers.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.