Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit monitoring - All Three

tag
bk510
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit monitoring - All Three

for me signing up wasnt an issue at all, it was hell a easy.

but cancelling is a WHOLE another story.

EIDT is a scammers as far as i'm concern.

they will give you a run around all day and everyday.

good luck canceling that piece of crap ( no offense to any1)

photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo QS visa_zps7zokw2wl.jpg photo Venture One_zpsigvttrlz.jpg photo Sony Visa_zpsxoradr1b.jpg photo USC Reward_zpslcvjfxmq.jpg photo Penfed Promise_zpsdg1y2dw2.png photo NasaFcu_zpswac3zwcu.jpg photo America_zpsuwx8rzdm.jpg photo LA-Kings-card_zpslbkyeqsz.png photo Barclay_zpslqv3i4tl.jpg photo BBVA_zpsqrhh7omh.jpg
 photo nfcu debit card_zpsprkh98jw.png photo nfcu visa siggy_zps0gjgyxje.png/ photo nfcu goReward card_zpsixhh1qcp.jpg photo sdfcu platinum card_zpspilihdiv.png  photo penfed reward cash_zpsyckxjc7y.png photo alliant visa_zpsaf4udfx0.jpg photo Citi Secured_zpsypzxi0jm.png photo fnbo platinum_zpsxfub6esb.png photo marvel-credit-card_zpsfkvc3ux5.png photo golden 1 CU_zpslhgxynjv.pngBurned AECitiChase
Message 11 of 14
CashOnDelivery
Established Contributor

I use USAA's CMS and it has the option to have daily pulls. Some of the tabs are a little redudant, but it's easy to use. 

2010: 475 EQ 2011: 503 EQ 2012: 600 EQ2013:632 EQ
Starting Score: 634 EQ-3/13/13
Current Score: 706 EQ-8/29/13 703 EX-7/12/13 705 TU-8/9/13
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 14
SpeeDj
Regular Contributor

Here's another vote for USAA, I really like their service and it's nice that the reset happens everyday @ 03:00EST so that you can refresh your 3 in 1 anytime after that. Some of these services make you wait 24hours from the last time you refreshed it. It was fairly easy to sign up for USAA's service as well so that's nice.

JP

TU:552 | EQ:561 | EX:567 | Starting Score [LP from 08]
TU:693 | EQ:682 | EX:700 | Current Score [11.21.13]
[720 Overall] Goal Score - The grass is greener in the garden! (Amex made me fall out... since 12.13)

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
HiLine
Blogger

Citi is the best. Monitors all 3 credit reports, gives you one report and one credit score from each CRA per month, and costs only 5 bucks per month.

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.