Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit report section & remarks questions

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit report section & remarks questions

Each account on my Experian credit report (from annualcreditreport.com) has a section labeled Balance History.

For each of my auto loans (opened & closed), the section looks as I would expect. It lists each month's balance, the required payment, the amount paid, and the date paid.

For each of my credit cards, the section looks incomplete. It lists each month's balance, what appears to be the minimum payment, then $0 and the date each (non $0) payment was made.

This does not appear to have any impact on my score. I was just curious about the column that appears to show all $0 payments. Is this normal? Does it matter?

On my TransUnion report, my Citi account has the remark "AND" for 7/2018 - 9/2018. All other months are blank. To my knowledge, there was nothing special about the account during those months. Any idea what the remark means?

I don't think my account allows posting of images. I have screenshots of the relevant portions of my reports. If these are needed and it does not violate forum guidelines, I can put these in a Google Drive folder and post a link.

Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Credit report section & remarks questions

@Anonymous 

"For each of my credit cards, the section looks incomplete. It lists each month's balance, what appears to be the minimum payment, then $0 and the date each (non $0) payment was made.

This does not appear to have any impact on my score. I was just curious about the column that appears to show all $0 payments. Is this normal? Does it matter?"

I do not believe it matters, if showing a "$0 payments" it was probably the month recorded that the credit line was not used.

As long as there are no negative remarks, you should be just fineSmiley Happy

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit report section & remarks questions

Thanks for the reply.

The column shows $0 for every card every month. I originally thought it was showing the remaining balance due; however, the way the car loan reports suggests otherwise. The dates listed accurately reflect the payment dates.

I'm curious if everyone else's reports show this too.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.